AL143 - The Azran Eggs
|« X Marks...?||
||Medal Match »|
|The Azran Eggs|
|Puzzle Name||The Azran Eggs|
|Picarats Given||30 Picarats|
|Type||Ancient Azran Mystery|
|Location||Obsidian Tower Rooftop|
|Previous Puzzle||AL142 - X Marks...?|
|Next Puzzle||AL144 - Medal Match-Up|
This is the one hundred and forty-third puzzle you'll encounter in Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. To access this puzzle, you must talk to Aurora. In order to solve this puzzle, you must light up all the dark spaces in order to activate the eggs.
 When Failed
You cannot fail this puzzle.
 When Completed
You can't make an Azran key without breaking a few eggs!
 Step-By-Step Solution
- First egg - move the purple squares to the bottom-left and top-right corners.
- Second egg - tap the center, then move the purple squares to the bottom-left and top-right corners.
- Third egg - tap the center, then move the purple squares to the top-left and bottom-right corners.
- Fourth egg - move the purple squares to all four corners.
- Fifth egg - move the purple squares to the center of each edge.
5305 Picarats and 273 Hint Coins.