Bloom Burst is a mini-game featuring in Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. It is given to Luke Triton by Larisa after solving puzzle 014 - Blooming Flowers. Completing all levels will unlock The Keen Gardener's House in Professor Layton's Challenges.
To complete each level, a variety of flowers must be planted in specific spots to bring the entire garden back to life. The flowers release a burst of energy that must reach other flowers. The strength and direction of these bursts vary according to the color of the flower. The bursts must not touch mushrooms however; doing so will cause the mushroom to emit a spore that makes bursts unable to pass through surrounding squares.
Unlike other games, each level is given in numerical order. As such, characters will not award you with a specific level. The Bloom Burst levels can be received as follows:
- Larisa will give you the first level along with the mini-game, after solving 014 - Blooming Flowers.
- A policeman awards you after solving 025 - Cracking Combinations.
- Hanna awards you after solving 031 - For the Heart!.
- Amanita awards you after solving 051 - Baby Boar Racing.
- Javier awards you after solving 058 - Nose to Nose.
- Flint awards you after solving 066 - Flying the Coop.
- Temir awards you after solving 079 - Snake Squeezing x10.
- Sheppard awards you after solving 096 - Perplexing Patterns.
- Chestnut awards you after solving 103 - Poster Predator.
- Felicia awards you after solving 110 - Pesky Patterns.