|Voice Actors|| English:|
Desmond Sycamore wears a dark colored suit, a white collared shirt, and a red tie. He also wears black shoes, and red rimmed glasses and has chestnut colored hair.
Professor Sycamore gives the following puzzles in Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy:
(To be added.)
 After Answering the Puzzle
- "Allow me to demonstrate!"
- "Let's try this."
- "Upon careful consideration..."
 Solving the Puzzle
- "A truly elegant puzzle."
- "Puzzles are a tonic for the mind."
- "Logical thinking is essential in my line of work!"
 Failing the Puzzle
- "How vexing!"
- "One can't be correct all the time."
- "Let's try that again!"
"An academic who is widely considered the authority on the Azran civilisation. His demeanour is usually gentle, but his temper flairs at the mention of Targent. Despite his youthful appearance, he is actually older than Layton, and sometimes speaks of a lost wife and child."