LS065 - Rubble Trouble
|« Cutting the Cake||
||Sorting Artifacts »|
|Puzzle Name||Rubble Trouble|
|Picarats Given||35 Picarats|
|Previous Puzzle||LS064 - Cutting the Cake|
|Next Puzzle||LS066 - Sorting Artifacts|
This puzzle is the sixty fifth puzzle in Professor Layton and the Last Specter. To access this puzzle, you must talk to Dugan. In order to solve this puzzle, you must slide the treasure out of the hole. After solving this puzzle, you will receive the course Dugan's Dodge for the Train mini-game.
 When Failed
You cannot fail this puzzle.
 When Completed
Knowing how to maneuver your way around tight spaces is the key to solving this little gem.
It's possible to solve this puzzle with a minimum of 14 moves. How many moves did you need to uncover the treasure?
- Slide the right light blue block up.
- Slide the purple block right and up.
- Slide the right dark green block up and right.
- Slide the bottom light blue block right.
- Slide the bottom dark green block right.
- Slide the dark blue block down and right.
- Slide the gem up, right, up, right and up.
- Slide the dark blue block left and down.
- Slide the bottom dark green block left.
- Slide the bottom light blue block left.
- Slide the top dark green block down and left.
- Slide the purple block down and left.
- Slide the top light blue block down.
- Slide the gem to the exit.
5820 Picarats and 300 Hint Coins.