MJ049 - Hoppy Bunnies
|« Tunnel Vision||
||Hem in the Hamsters »|
|Puzzle Name||Hoppy Bunnies|
|Picarats Given||45 Picarats|
|Previous Puzzle||MJ048 - Tunnel Vision|
|Next Puzzle||MJ050 - Hem in the Hamsters|
This is the forty-ninth puzzle you'll encounter in Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy. To access this puzzle, you must talk to Benny. To complete the puzzle, you must help the rabbits to get to the flowers.
 When Failed
You cannot fail this puzzle.
 When Completed
You did it!
Those bunnies look happy now.
By taking turns moving the two rabbits anti-clockwise, this puzzle can be completed in five steps.
- Move the rightmost rabbit to the leftmost column.
- Move the top rabbit to the bottom row.
- Move the leftmost rabbit to the bottom row.
- Move the leftmost rabbit to the rightmost patch of flowers.
- Move the bottom rabbit to the empty patch of flowers.
1845 Picarats and 130 Hint Coins.
This page has been accessed 78 times.