MJ062 - Puppet Performance
|« Silly Silhouette||
||The Unopened Room »|
|Puzzle Name||Puppet Performance|
|Picarats Given||50 Picarats|
|Location||The Wight Residence Hallway|
|Previous Puzzle||MJ061 - Silly Silhouette|
|Next Puzzle||MJ063 - The Unopened Room|
This is the sixty-second puzzle you'll encounter in Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy. To access this puzzle, you must investigate the puppet on top of the fireplace. To complete the puzzle, you must move the finger puppets according to the requirements.
 When Failed
You cannot fail this puzzle.
 When Completed
You did it!
The finger puppets look pretty pleased too. There is more than one way to solve this one.
It's possible to do it in twelve moves, so give it a go!
- Move the left yellow puppet to the right.
- Move the right pink puppet to the left thumb.
- Move the right blue puppet to the left.
- Move the right blue puppet to the right thumb.
- Move the right red puppet to the left.
- Move the left blue puppet to the right ring finger.
- Move the left red puppet to the right.
- Move the right red puppet to the left little finger.
- Move the right yellow puppet to the left.
- Move the right red puppet to the right.
- Move the right pink puppet to the right.
- Move the right blue puppet to the left thumb.
2415 Picarats and 154 Hint Coins.
This page has been accessed 20 times.