Please be aware that this wiki contains a plethora of spoilers in regards to the information that you will find within the pages.
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (レイトン教授と超文明Aの遺産, Reiton-kyōju to Chō-Bunmei Ē no Isan) is the sixth game in the Professor Layton Series and the third in the second trilogy in the series. The game is set one year after the events of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and includes an exciting array of new characters along with old favorites like Professor Layton, Luke Triton and Emmy Altava. The game will be the last game to include Professor Layton as the main protagonist. The game was first released in Japan on February 28th, 2013, later followed by Europe on November 8th, 2013. It is set for release in North America on February 28, 2014.
The game's release was announced on the 29th of August 2012 in a Nintendo Direct presentation, assisted by LEVEL-5 CEO Akirino Hino.
Layton News on GameGrep
Submit Layton News
- Daily Puzzle Delivery - (Squiggle, 03:15, 13 December 2013)
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - (Squiggle, 03:55, 9 December 2013)
- These Little Piggies - (Squiggle, 07:28, 7 December 2013)
- A Clean Sweep - (Squiggle, 07:16, 7 December 2013)
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy - (Squiggle, 20:15, 2 December 2013)
- Puzzles - (Squiggle, 19:43, 2 December 2013)
- Luke Triton - (22.214.171.124, 14:50, 30 November 2013)
- Zach Carrière - (Squiggle, 23:56, 25 November 2013)
- Harald - (Squiggle, 01:32, 24 November 2013)
- Azran Civilization - (Squiggle, 21:38, 23 November 2013)
Welcome to the Professor Layton NeoWiki!
Welcome to the Professor Layton series wiki on Neoseeker! This wiki is open to all guests AND members who wish to contribute or just learn about characters, puzzles and much more about the Professor Layton series.
At the moment, this wiki is quickly progressing, but we need more contributors! Lets make this the best source of Professor Layton's curious adventures on the web!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How You Can Contribute
- Create new pages
- Add more information to existing pages
- Contribute quality information (use proper spelling, be descriptive, and DO NOT plagiarize!)
- Help organize, categorize, and update pages
- Make use of links and templates
- Upload lots of images, maps, and videos
- Create guide and walkthrough-like pages
Where to Start
- Check out the Main Talk Page to learn about what's going on.
- Introduce yourselves to the Professor Layton Neowiki moderators and leaders so you know who to ask if you have questions.
- If you are unfamiliar with wiki editing visit guide or two, or ask additional questions in the help forum.
- Familiarize yourself with the Categories and templates so we have consistent and organized information.
- Add some information to the Short Pages and Stubs and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Help start new pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages that have been linked to within the Wiki but have not been created yet.
- Check out the Long Pages for some examples of in-depth pages.
- Upload an image or other media here, or many at a time here.
- Start creating guide and walkthrough pages, and upload videos if you can.
- Write original content in your own words - Don't copy and paste from other sources. Feel free to rewrite information from other sources. References are fine.
Another great thing to do is click the random page link here or on the sidebar and then add information and clean up the page that you are taken to. After reclick it or use a link on the page to go to another page, and repeat the process.
Professor Layton Top Forums