|Appearances||vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney|
|Other Names|| Nick|
Sir Blue Knight
|Voice Actors|| English:|
|Relations|| Maya Fey|
Phoenix Wright is the main protagonist from the Ace Attorney series, appearing in the crossover game Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. He is a defense attorney from Los Angeles, and was mentored by the late Mia Fey.
Phoenix Wright wears a dark blue suit with a white collared shirt underneath, and a red tie. He also wears black shoes and has black hair.
Phoenix originally studied art in college before he chose to pursue the study of law. As revealed in Trials and Tribulations, he decided to follow this career choice after being successfully proven innocent when charged with murder. He studied under Mia Fey for three years before taking on his first case.
 After Answering the Puzzle
- "The answer here is obvious."
- "I await your verdict."
- "Your Honor, there is a clear contradiction in this puzzle!"
- (With Layton) "Okay, let's give it a shot!"
 Solving the Puzzle
- "Just thinking outside the box!"
- "No further objections!"
- "This ace attorney just aced this puzzle."
- "Puzzle solved, take that!"
- (With Layton) "Every puzzle has an answer!"
- (With Layton) "No objections!"
 Failing the Puzzle
- "It feels like getting hit in the face with a gavel..."
- "I'M NOT GUILTY!"
- "I should check the Court Record one more time."
- "This is definitely more of an Edgeworth thing."
 See Also
Related ThreadsThings you can learn from the Phoenix Wright series - last post by @ Jul 14, 2011
Phoenix Wright: mobile - last post by @ Dec 18, 2007
Preview of Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright, featured at Comic Con - last post by @ Aug 9, 2014
Iwata Asks: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - last post by Squiggle @ Feb 14, 2014
Phoenix Wright Hangman - last post by @ Oct 2, 2008