The Last Inquisitor
|The Last Inquisitor|
The Last Inquisitor is the ninth chapter that appears in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It is a continuation of the final trial set in the game, where Phoenix Wright continues to defend for Espella Cantabella, on accusations of being the Great Witch Bezella and killing her father, the Storyteller. The player will not receive any Picarats after this part of the trial is completed.
 Key Characters
Phoenix Wright - Espella's defense attorney, attempting to prove her innocence.
Maya Fey - Phoenix Wright's assistant in the trial.
Professor Layton - the Inquisitor in the trial while Darklaw stands as a witness.
The Judge - the judge in the trial.
- Case Outline - Accused: Espella Cantabella, Charges: Being Bezella; using magic to kill the town's creator
- Invisible Robe - Invisibility robe worn by Kira when she was attacked. Visible only to Eldwitch Woods residents.
- Contraption - Mechanism from the middle floor of the bell tower, it has a hole in it.
- Bell Tower Plan - A sketch of the entire bell tower, obtained from the Vigilantes.
- Vigilantes' Report - Vigilantes' records. The bell tower was constantly guarded and there were no trespassers.
- Footprints Sketch - A sketch of the muddy footprints left on the bell tower stairs.
- Pendant - Darklaw's pendant. Kira ripped it off Darklaw's neck when she was attacked.
- First testimony: Press Kira's fourth testimony.
- Press Kira's third testimony.
- Select the option "Press further".
- Present "Flour-Covered Robe" at Kira's fourth testimony.
- Second testimony: Present "Pendant" at Kira's third testimony.
- Present "Pendant" at Kira's second testimony.
- Present the spell "Fainfol" at Kira's first testimony.
- Select the option "Something other than magic".
- Present "Darklaw".
- Select the option "Darklaw herself".
- Place the magnifying glass over Darklaw's neck.
- Third testimony: Press Darklaw's third testimony.
- Question Kira when deep in thought.
- Select the option "There's something odd".
- Present "Invisible Robe" at Darklaw's fourth testimony.
- Press Darklaw's second testimony.
- Select the option "There's something very wrong".
- Present "Footprints Sketch" at Darklaw's third testimony.
- Present "Footprints Sketch" as evidence.
- Fourth testimony: Press all testimonies.
- Press Darklaw's third testimony.
- Select the option "I'm prepared, Your Honour".
- Present any spell as evidence.
- Present Kira's first testimony as the contradiction.
- Present "Storyteller".
- Select the option "She tried to betray the Storyteller".
This page has been accessed 30 times.